Are you concerned about:
- Increasing competition?
- Falling rolls and/or shrinking waiting lists?
- Shortages of quality teachers?
In this workshop, you will learn how to attract both new families, and quality staff to your service. You will be able to take control of your branding and image in order to raise your service’s profile and keep your rolls full.
Sue will cover:
- Know the competition: Find out how to get to know the competition, and use this information to differentiate your service from others in your community
- Branding: Identify your service’s unique and special qualities and learn how to craft these into a marketing message that attracts the right families, and the right staff to your service
- Parent satisfaction: Learn why word of mouth is the best form of marketing, and how to get your current customers to recommend your service
- Marketing metrics: Track and evaluate your marketing performance and use this information to fine tune your marketing efforts
Facilitator: Sue Kurtovich
This workshop will be recorded and sent out to all registrants.
Sue Kurtovich is a specialist in early childhood centre management and administration. Sue was a centre owner/operator for 15 years and the former President and then CEO of the Early Childhood Council from 1996 – 2008.
Sue has an in-depth understanding of the sector and the challenges centres face. For over three decades she has helped centre owners, managers and boards with practical, real-world advice that has made a genuine difference in the way they run their centres. Sue has been invited to forums around the world to share her knowledge and experience.
Sue has extensive knowledge of the ECE regulatory environment, and a strong policy and advocacy background. She is experienced in the development of support materials and the design and delivery of professional learning and development programmes for early childhood education centre owners, managers and teachers.
- $100 for ECC Members
- $200 for non members
Any cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of the workshop will incur a 10% administration fee. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the workshop will not be eligible for a refund. We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions.