Becoming a member
What are the benefits?
- Advocacy and representation: Have your opinions heard and get involved in key sector issues and projects. We actively engage with policymakers to influence positive change and ensure that ECE issues and interests are heard.
- Expert knowledge and advice: Access up to date information and a wealth of resources to help you navigate compliance and best practice. Access our free exclusive employment law and financial advice helplines.
- Discounts on professional development: Enjoy significant discounts on online workshops and webinars, as well as our annual ECC conference.
- Exclusive events: Attend member-only events online and in-person. Grow your professional network and enjoy connecting with your peers.
- Preferred supplier discounts: Access an extensive range of discounted goods, services and special offers for your business and its staff through our Preferred Supplier Programme.
No items found.