STEAM Webinar: Science in ECE - Planning and Appraisal
STEAM in ECE: Science
STEAM describes an educational approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics as access points for guiding the child’s inquiry, dialogue and critical thinking. This webinar will give you ideas of how to integrate science in ECE and help you to plan for activities. It will also show how science activities align naturally with the Principles, Strands and Outcomes of Te Whāriki.
Presenter: Katina Beauchamp
- Webinars will be 30 minutes long
- Cost $30 + gst (members) $35 + gst (non-members)
- All paid registrations receive a copy of the recording and presentationion
- Your computer must have a reliable internet connection.
- We recommend good quality external speakers