Health and Safety Workshop (Palmerston North)
This workshop is designed for childcare centre owners and managers to:
- Understand the proposed content of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Understand what can go wrong and what to do about it
- Get past go on your Health and Safety compliance
- Keep you, your team, your children and your visitors safe.
Parents want their children to be safe and happy at your centre. To ignore this is to put your reputation at peril. The Ministry has consistently demonstrated they are willing to shut down services that get this wrong. And ERO will give you a big cross of non-compliance if they see problems with your health and safety system.
Facilitator: ECC CEO's Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No catering provided
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.