Suspended new date: Financial Management (North Auckland)
Learn how to budget effectively, how to use benchmarks, manage your finances effectively, set and achieve financial targets.
Faciliator: ECC CEO Peter Reynolds
This workshop includes:
- Estimating your income
- Estimating your expenses
- Preparing a simple budget
- Finding your breakeven point
- Preparing a cash flow
- Securing finance
- Monitoring and what to do when things go wrong
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.