Appraisal in ECE - Your Blue Book Online (Levin)
Appraisal in ECE - Your Blue Book Online
This workshop will give you an insight into how the Blue Book Online works and how it can assist you. Learn about setting up content in
MY PORTFOLIO, MY PLAN, and MY APPRAISAL.
Find out how you evidence your progress as a teacher and how mentors / appraisers can follow the evidence and verify that the Standards for the Teaching Profession are met. The Blue Book Online is mobile friendly and (almost) paperless and the webinar will show you that it is much more than a storage system for documentation.
Facilitator - Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.