Ngā Ara Whai Hua – Teachers and the Quality Indicators (Hamilton)
The new quality indicators have been developed to reflect the outcomes of and conditions for high quality in ECE services. They are a tool for reviewing performance and accounting for ‘what matters most’. What impact do these indicators have on classroom practice, teacher knowledge and professional leadership?
This workshop will outline the quality framework’s approach and teachers’ role within Ngā Ara Whai Hua. Participants will have the opportunity to determine and develop their interpretation of the
- - Outcome indicators
- - Process indicators
The workshop will provide a forum for teachers to unpack and discuss the practical implications of the indicators on classroom practice and teachers’ professional learning.
Please bring along a copy of Ngā Ara Whai Hua.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.