Planning for Early Literacy in ECE Workshop for Teachers (WELLINGTON)
Planning for Early Literacy in ECE
Early Childhood Teachers know how important language development is for young children. Oral language is the key to developing early literacy and competence in and understanding language.
How can teachers support children’s oral language learning in the Early Years?
This workshop will give you a framework for early literacy and ideas for planning for infants, toddlers, and young children…
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.