New date: Business Planning Workshop (Rotorua)
Business Planning – set up an operational plan for your centre that seeks to achieve your strategic goals; includes basic budgeting.
This workshop includes:
- Why we plan
- Connection to the strategic plan
- Connection to available resources
- Knowing the environment
- Marketing tactics
- Pricing tactics
- Operational management tactics
- Staffing tactics
- Administration tactics
- Preparing a budget and cash flow
Faciliator - Peter Reynolds (ECC Chief Executive)
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.