Planning and Evaluating Your Local Curriculum (DUNEDIN)
This workshop uses the ECC Curriculum Framework Policy to help you plan, design and evaluate your local curriculum.
The ECC Curriculum Framework Policy explains and provides a template for the documentation process for meeting Licencing Criteria.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- üexplore and discuss key components of a local curriculum
- üidentify curriculum priorities and how these relate to Te Whāriki’s Learning Outcomes
- üconnect centre planning and assessment processes to Te Whāriki’s Principles, Strands and Learning Outcomes
If your centre is in the process of reviewing and designing your local curriculum and you’re not too sure where to start, then this workshop will assist you in unpacking and determining the requirements.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.