Planning for Early Literacy in ECE (WEST AUCKLAND)
Planning for Early Literacy in ECE
Early Childhood Teachers know how important language development is for young children. Oral language is the key to developing early literacy and competence in and understanding language.
How can teachers support children’s oral language learning in the Early Years?
This workshop will give you a framework for early literacy and ideas for planning for infants, toddlers, and young children…
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop