Your Teaching Practice, the Standards, Mentoring, and Appraisal Workshop using the Bluebook Online (AUCKLAND - Highbrook)
How do you work with the Standards for the Teaching Profession?
How do you maintain your portfolio?
How do you plan your PD needs for the year?
How do you prepare for your appraisal?
What if all of that could be done in one, simple, easy-to-use website? Mobile-friendly. And owned by the teacher.
This is the purpose of the Blue Book Online.
Learn how to fulfil the requirements for certification, mentoring, and appraisal with this mobile-friendly website.
This workshop will give you the opportunity to learn:
- How to use the Blue Book Online to document your evidence
- How to link your evidence with the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- How to organise your inquiries, learning, goals and research, connect these with the learning conversations you have with your mentor, as well as analyse your progression as a professional
- How to plan your PD for the year, linked to the Standards or not
- How to prepare for your appraisal and demonstrate where you are at professionally.
This workshop will use the ECC’s Blue Book Online to explain how to maintain your online portfolio, how to plan your PD and how to meet your appraisal requirements to achieve full certification/re-certification. Participants will not need to be in possession of the Blue Book Online.
If you’re wondering how to get started with the Blue Book Online or you want to learn more about it before you subscribe to it, then this workshop is for you!
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.