POSTPONED Early Learning Strategic Plan Briefing Meeting (AUCKLAND)
The draft Early Learning Strategic Plan is now available for consultation until March. The plan contains 5 strategic goals and 23 recommendations. There are some good ideas in this plan, and some fishhooks you need to be aware of.
The Ministry are hosting a number of workshops around the country, and have an online survey underway to receive your thoughts. While the Ministry’s engagement is very good, it will focus on the positive spin. We want you to be aware of the good and the bad, so you can make an informed submission of your own.
Join us for our FREE (for ECC Members) Briefing Meeting.
Facilitator: ECC CEO Peter Reynolds
- All briefing meetings are 2 hours
- Each meeting costs: FREE (ECC members), $30+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel briefing meetings a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop