Keeping documentation manageable and meaningful Workshop (NEWMARKET)
Keeping documentation manageable and meaningful Workshop
There is increasing concern being expressed by teachers about the seemingly increasing burden of paperwork and concern that need for documentation is taking teachers away from teaching. This workshop will assist you to refocus on what is necessary and useful to document so that informed decisions can be made about how documentation expectations might be streamlined.
This workshop will support you to:
- Understand compliance responsibilities with regards to documentation
- Identify strategies that might assist you to minimise time spent on documenting teaching and learning
- Identify ways to document teaching and learning for maximum benefit to teachers, children and whanau.
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC and InspirED ECE reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking is on the street “Pay by Plate” in surrounding streets
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.