CANCELLED: Fostering social competence and self-regulation Workshop (AUCKLAND CITY)
Fostering social competence and self-regulation Workshop
Teachers will examine their role in supporting children to become socially competent citizens. By asking “is the way I respond to challenging behaviour supporting children’s learning to become socially and emotionally competent?” teachers will identify alternative ways of responding to children’s behaviour.
This workshop will include:
- examination of your current responses to challenging behaviour
- an introduction to teaching strategies and approaches to support children’s self regulation
- identification of factors that contribute to children’s behaviour
- exploration of behaviour management, positive guidance and social competence perspectives
- alternative strategies for responding to children’s behaviour
- realistic scenarios and the opportunity to discuss and problem solve with others
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC and InspirED ECE reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.