CANCELLED: Effective evaluation and reflective practice Workshop (NORTH SHORE)
Effective evaluation and reflective practice Workshop
This workshop will address the often-misunderstood notion of evaluation of teaching practice. It will cover evaluation on action (internal evaluation) and evaluation in action – the minute by minute judgements about the effectiveness of your practice therefore supporting an evaluative culture in your centre. This workshop will also examine the art of reflective practice, sharing strategies to promote your own and others’ reflective thinking and to document this in order to strengthen practice and improve outcomes for children.
This workshop will:
- Clarify the focal point of evaluation and reflective thinking and to explain the connection between these two notions.
- Share strategies to document evaluation and reflection in time efficient, manageable ways
- Discuss ways to embed an evaluative, reflective culture in centre ways of working so as to keep improvement of teaching and learning at the heart of things.
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC and InspirED ECE reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.