CANCELLED: Leading a Learning Culture Workshop (NORTH SHORE)
Leading a learning culture
Being a leader in an ECE setting is a complex and multi-faceted task, especially given that many teachers find themselves with leadership responsibilities with little or nopreparation. Research shows that effective leadership is the single most influential factor in ensuring high quality teaching and learning.
This workshop will assist you to identify and develop key skills, knowledge and dispositions that will enable you to be an effective leader of teaching and learning.
This workshop will:
- learn strategies for developing common understandings of good teaching within your team
- assist you in clarifying the leader’s role in leading teacher practice in ways that improve outcomes for children
- explore key skills, knowledge and dispositions of leadership
- introduce effective tools for addressing issues you may face in your leadership role
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC and InspirED ECE reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.