Continuous Quality Improvement and Service Reviews Workshop (HASTINGS)
Continuous Quality Improvement and Service Reviews
There’s nothing like a letter from ERO announcing a forthcoming Internal Evaluation to throw a centre into a state of panic! This workshop examines the principles of continuous quality improvement, the role of the ERO review compared to a wider quality improvement approach. Models are applied and tested so you can choose what is right for your centre.
Facilitator: ECC CEO - Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.