Strategic Planning Workshop (WELLINGTON)
Ensure your centre has a clear sense of direction. A practical guide to developing strategies for your centre, the workshop includes using evidence to make strategic decisions. Answer four simple questions to develop an effective strategic plan for your centre.
The workshop includes:
- What is strategic planning
- How it fits in with business planning
- The components of a typical strategic plan
- Four simple questions to answer
- Capacity and capability management
- Stakeholder needs identification and satisfaction
- Assessing your environment
- Vision, Values, Mission
- Selecting strategies
- Staying in business
Facilitators: ECC CEO Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.