Health and Safety (HAMILTON)
This workshop is designed for childcare centre owners and managers to:
- Understand the proposed content of the Health and Safety at Work
- Bill including discussion around the new definitions of PCBU, Reasonably Practicable and Workers
- Discuss the key aspects of the Good Health and Safety Governance and practice
- Review Case Law from recent Health and Safety incidents
- Workplace Health & Safety in your centre
- What if something happens? Issue Resolution
Good health and safety makes good business sense. It is an investment in improved productivity, staff engagement and in an organisation’s reputation in the community.
Facilitator: ECC CEO's Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.