Compliance Workshop (WHANGAREI)
Are you weighed down by all the rules and paperwork? How do you make sense of it? The Education Act; the Regulations; the Licensing Criteria; the Funding Handbook. And then all the other stuff from the rest of government – health and safety, vulnerable children, food – the list goes on. How do I make sure my centre is meeting its compliances and not at risk of a fine or worse? This practical workshop takes you through that maze and out the other side.
This workshop includes:
- What are a centre’s legal obligations?
- Who are we accountable to?
- What are we accountable for?
- What documents are relevant?
- What areas are important?
Facilitator: ECC CEO Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150gst (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.