ECC Webinar: Restructuring in 2023 (Opting in/out of Pay Parity)
With the upcoming June RS7 submission, ECC understands many centres may be considering changing their funding rate (opting in/out to Pay Parity/Extended Pay Parity). We want to ensure your service is financially viable, your staff are treated in good faith, and that there are no legal complications in the change of pay rates.
This webinar will cover:
- Opting in/out in your June RS7
- What a restructure is, and what lawful employment processes look like
- Fee schedule reviews
There will also be Q&A at the end of the session. This webinar will be presented by Sue Kurtovich (ECC Patron) and Caro Rieger (Director of Black Door Law).
A recording will be provided for all registrants, as well as the presentation slides
Relevant webinars to watch:
- Restructuring to Survive with Caro Rieger
An introduction to what a restructure is and whether it is suitable for you organisation.
- Calculating the impacts of Pay Parity for your centre with Simon Laube and Lonnie Parker
Also includes our Pay Parity /Extended Pay Parity calculator
- Cost: $30 for ECC Members; $210 for non members (GST exclusive)
- All registrants will receive a copy of the recording and presentation slides.
- The link to join the webinar will be sent 24 hours before the start of the webinar, and once again at midday on the day of the webinar. Please check your junk and spam folders.
- Your computer must have a reliable internet connection.
- We recommend good quality external speakers.