Parity Funding Audit Ready (Online Workshop)
With Extended Pay Parity being introduced in 2023 and Pay Parity only emerging in 2022, centres must ensure they are well prepared for their Funding Audits under the new rules.
This workshop uses feedback and data to show you the most common mistakes found in Parity Funding audits, and how you can avoid them so your audit goes smoothly and successfully.
You will learn:
- What documentation must be presented
- Ways to maintain your records to ensure you are always ready
- The consequences of getting it wrong
The session will briefly touch on the Parity Funding rules. And there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
This workshop has an administrator focus but it is essential for centre managers to understand how the audit process works and which daily operations help the audit go smoothly.
This workshop is facilitated by Sue Kurtovich and a recording will be made available to all registrants.
- $99 for ECC Members
- $199 for Non Members
About Sue Kurtovich:
Sue Kurtovich is a specialist in early childhood centre management and administration. Sue was a centre owner/operator for 15 years and the former President and then CEO of the Early Childhood Council from 1996 – 2008.
Sue has an in-depth understanding of the sector and the challenges centres face. For over three decades she has helped centre owners, managers and boards with practical, real-world advice that has made a genuine difference in the way they run their centres. Sue has been invited to forums around the world to share her knowledge and experience.
Sue has extensive knowledge of the ECE regulatory environment, and a strong policy and advocacy background. She is experienced in the development of support materials and the design and delivery of professional learning and development programmes for early childhood education centre owners, managers and teachers.
- The link to join the workshop will be sent out 1 business day prior to the workshop. Please check your spam and junk folders
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration numbers
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- There will be no refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the workshop
For any further enquiries about this workshop or others, please contact email@example.com