SOLD OUT - The NELP in Practice (Online Workshop)
Unfortunately this workshop has sold out.
The NELP in Practice
As at 1 January 2022, the National Education and Learning Priorities (NELP) have taken effect. As with most initiatives and programmes for the education sector, it is important that the teaching workforce is well informed about the relevance to their work and implementation. This online workshop is designed for ECE teachers to understand the background and purpose of these priorities and how they relate to their daily teaching practice.
This 2-hour online workshop will -
- Provide a definition of NELP
- Show how the NELP Objectives and Actions align with Te Whāriki
- Suggest practical strategies for implementing and integrating NELP Objectives and Actions within ECE practice.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to ask questions, practical suggestions and discussion of strategies during the workshop is encouraged.
For the purpose of discussion it is recommended to have access to the NELP statement: https://assets.education.govt.nz/public/Documents/NELP-TES-documents/FULL-NELP-2020.pdf
Participants will receive workshop notes and a certificate of completion.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- LINKS will be sent out the morning of the Workshop. Please check your spam or junk mail
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $95+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.