Physical Health & Movement in ECE (Online Workshop)
Physical Health & Movement in ECE
Research shows that active movement is a significant factor in children’s health and development. ECE learning environments play an important role in supporting children’s active learning. Teachers know that the best way to provide beneficial learning support is to take a holistic approach. This online workshop will show how centre policies and purposeful planning can assist teachers in integrating healthy activity throughout the day.
Domains, dispositions, learning environment and communities provide opportunities to facilitate a child-centred and empowering approach. This online workshop will discuss practical and easy ways for planning that are based on knowledge of the child and child development principles.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- LINKS will be sent out the morning of the Workshop. Please check your spam or junk mail
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $145+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.