Inquiries, Assessment, Self-Review, Internal and External Evaluation in ECE (Online Workshop)
Inquiries, Assessment, Self-Review, Internal and External Evaluation in ECE
Which one is which? What is the most effective process for inquiries? Is there a difference between self-review and Internal Evaluation and where does ERO’s Quality Framework fit in? All these processes aim to improve the learning outcomes of the learner but each tool works best if used purposefully.
This 2-hour, interactive Zoom workshop addresses the above questions and provides definitions, explanations and background for ECE teachers at all levels. The objective is to make sense of the jargon and make connections to the ECE teacher’s work.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- LINKS will be sent out the morning of the Workshop. Please check your spam or junk mail
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.