The Role of Learning Stories in Assessment, Planning and Evaluation (Online workshop)
The Role of Learning Stories in Assessment, Planning and Evaluation
Learning Stories are one of the tools ECE teachers can use for documenting children’s learning. Tools are at their best and most effective when they fulfil a whole range of functions and are used purposefully.
This 2 hour ZOOM workshop will discuss the different types of assessments as well as the purpose of assessment, particularly within the context of early childhood education. It will also detail some of the characteristics and the key components of an informative learning story. This discussion will provide depth to what the role of learning stories is in relation to assessment, planning and evaluation in the ECE environment.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- LINKS will be sent out the morning of the Workshop. Please check your spam or junk mail
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $95+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.