Ngā Paerewa / the Standards for the Teaching Profession in ECE Practice (Online Workshop)
Ngā Paerewa / the Standards for the Teaching Profession in ECE Practice
Ngā Paerewa / the Standards for the Teaching Profession apply to all teachers in Aotearoa New Zealand. However, how we implement the Standards may look different in the various educational settings.
This 2-hour ZOOM workshop will discuss what the Teaching Council’s Standards mean in daily practice in the Early Childhood sector. Participants will get an insight into:
- What a baseline looks like that can be used to anchor individual practice in
- How to weave and connect practices so they reflect the Standards, Tātaiako, and Tapasā
- How everything teachers do connects to the Principles of Te Whāriki
Finally, this workshop explains the Teaching Council’s requirement for teachers to engage in a professional growth cycle and meet the Standards for the Teaching Profession.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- LINKS will be sent out the morning of the Workshop. Please check your spam or junk mail
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $95+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.