Governance for ECE Centre Boards (Online Workshop)
Governance for ECE Centre Boards
Designed specifically for committee and board members in ECE Centres
It takes time and effort to build a high-functioning ECE centre board or parent committee.
In this session we will cover the essential components of a successful board including:
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of the governing board
- Separating the roles of governance and management
- Inducting new board members
- Ensuring continuity of knowledge through effective succession planning for board members
- Running effective board meetings
- Resolving internal board conflict
- Monitoring board performance
Facilitator: Sue Kurtovich
- All online workshops are 2 hours
- Our online workshops are NOT recorded.
- All registered participants will receive a copy of the presentation slides and other supporting documents.
- Each workshop costs: $99+GST (ECC members), $199+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.