Effective Staff Management: Part 2 (Online Workshop)
Do you want highly motivated staff who fit with your philosophy? Do you want to know how to support your staff for success?
Our two part workshop on 'Effective Staff Management' is being run this October 17th and 25th. It has been designed specifically for the ECE sector by expert Sue Kurtovich and will give you the skills and confidence to:
- recruit the right staff,
- induct them successfully into your centre, and
- continue to develop their talents through robust performance monitoring and feedback.
The procedures you should follow if you find you’ve made an unsuitable employment decision will also be explained.
Part Two – Tuesday 25th October 10:00am – 12:00pm
Learn how to:
- Monitor staff performance and confidently give constructive feedback
- Undertake performance management when staff are not meeting expectations
- Follow correct discipline and dismissal procedures
- $99 + GST for ECC Members
- $199 + GST for Non Members
- This workshop will be recorded for registrants.
- All registered participants will receive a copy of the presentation slides and other supporting documents.
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop