Effective Staff Management: Part 1 (Online Workshop)
Designed specifically for boards, owners, and managers of ECE Centres
DO YOU WANT HIGHLY MOTIVATED STAFF WHO ‘FIT’ WITH YOUR ORGANISATION’S PHILOSOPHY?
This two part event is designed to give you the skills and confidence:
- to recruit the right staff,
- to induct them successfully into your centre, and
- to continue to develop their talents through robust performance monitoring and feedback.
The procedures you should follow if you find you’ve made an unsuitable employment decision will also be explained.
Learn how to
- Advertise for the right job candidates
- Interview, evaluate and select the most suitable new team members, including Safety Checking of Children’s Workers
- Follow robust appointment procedures – including helpful Employment Agreement clauses
- Undertake a structured induction process
Facilitator" Sue Kurtovich
- All online workshops are 2 hours
- Our online workshops are NOT recorded.
- All registered participants will receive a copy of the presentation slides and other supporting documents.
- Each workshop costs: $99+GST (ECC members), $199+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.