Financial Management for ECE Centres (Online Workshop)
Financial Management for ECE Centres
Presented by Sue Kurtovich, ECC Life Member and ECE Management Consultant
Prudent financial management is critical to the ongoing viability and success of every enterprise, and no less so an ECE centre.
You need to understand your financial position at all times, so that you can make well informed decisions and plan for the secure future of your centre.
This webinar will provide sound advice on good financial management, tailored specifically to the ECE sector.
You will also receive useful forms and templates
Learn how to:
- Establish and monitor your annual budget so that you stay on track
- Forecast your cashflow so that there are no surprises
- Plan, monitor and control your staffing - including useful tips for efficient staff rosters
- Identify the most relevant key performance indicators for an ECE centre, and measure and monitor them easily
- Set your fees and what to consider in your fee policy
- All online workshops are 2 hours
- Our online workshops are NOT recorded.
- All registered participants will receive a copy of the presentation slides and other supporting documents.
- Each workshop costs: $99+GST (ECC members), $199+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.