Health and Safety in ECE (Online Workshop)
For boards, owners, managers, team leaders and supervising staff of ECE Centres
This webinar will provide, in plain language, the information you need to ensure your ECE organisation understands Health and Safety legislation, and the practical tools to develop a robust health and safety system in your organisation.
- Content has been designed specifically for ECE
- Developed jointly by an ECE expert and an H & S expert
- Focuses on practical implementation of H & S legislation
- Includes templates, tools and examples relevant to ECE
- Covers legislative requirements as well as best practice
An explanation of the intent of the H & S legislation, and the key definitions and requirements of the Act
Setting up your Health and Safety system, including the processes, procedures, policies, and documentation you need
Implementing your Health and Safety system, including monitoring and reviewing to ensure continuous improvement, and making H & S part of your centre culture
Facilitator" Sue Kurtovich
- All online workshops are 2 hours
- Our online workshops are NOT recorded.
- All registered participants will receive a copy of the presentation slides and other supporting documents.
- Each workshop costs: $99+GST (ECC members), $199+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Contact email@example.com with any queries.