Stepping up to Supervisor Workshop (Napier)
Stepping up to Supervisor Workshop
The step from team member to supervisor / manager involves becoming familiar with a wide range of topics, such as day-to-day centre management, financial and business operations, relationship building, leadership, and more...
This workshop offers information about the scope of the supervisor’s role and the leadership skills required in this position, including desired qualities and attributes.
Participants will also have the opportunity to discuss key management tasks with a focus on compliance in the key areas of
- Ø Relationships
- Ø Regulations
- Ø Administration
This workshop module will provide participants with a thorough introduction and a sound foundation to assist with the transition into a leadership role.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.