Professional Growth Cycle & Performance Review in ECE (Kapiti)
Professional Growth Cycle & Performance Review in ECE
The education sector is constantly changing and refreshing, introducing new policies and processes. Teachers’ certification is going online and the appraisal becomes a ‘professional growth cycle’. The intent is to make it more straightforward, save time and give teachers more freedom to concentrate on what’s important.
If you have any questions about the requirements for the annual certification and the professional growth cycle, this workshop will address:
- - The Teaching Council’s requirements for registration, certification and mentoring
- - The Licensing Criteria requirement for appraisal
- - The link to ERO’s Quality Indicators
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No catering provided
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.