Online Zoom Workshop: Stepping up to Supervisor Workshop
ZOOM Stepping up to Supervisor workshop
Are you thinking of progressing further in your career as ECE professional? Are you interested in what it takes to manage an ECE service? This intensive 2-hour ZOOM workshop will assist you in getting a good overview of what the position of supervisor or manager entails. The early childhood education sector is a complex system to navigate, and generally the most senior role within an ECE service covers a multitude of knowledge areas.
This workshop will explain these knowledge areas and provides straightforward information that makes the next step less daunting. It offers you a chance to hear about the scope of the role, as well as the skills and attributes that are important to have and will address three key areas:
- Managing relationships
- Managing regulatory systems
- Managing administrative systems
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.