Zoom Online Workshop: Te Ara Poutama – Teachers and the Quality Indicators
Te Ara Poutama – Teachers and the Quality Indicators
Te Ara Poutama, the new way of measuring quality in ECE, has replaced He Pou Tātaki. How does this impact on teachers? This intensive 2-hour zoom workshop unpacks indicators, explains their purpose, and uses practice examples, helping to make relevant connections. During the workshop, teachers have the opportunity to discuss how their day-to-day work links to the indicators.
This ZOOM workshop:
- Ø explains Ngā Ara Whai Hua, the new quality framework, and
- Ø unpacks the indicators for the learning conditions, i.e. He Whariki Motuhake and Whakangungu Ngaio
- Ø gives ECE teachers a very good overview of the intent and the impact of Te Ara Poutama.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.