Zoom Online Workshop: Ngā Ara Whai Hua – Teachers and the Quality Indicators
Te Ara Poutama: Teachers and the Quality Indicators
The new quality indicators have been developed to reflect the outcomes of and conditions for high quality in ECE services. They are a tool for reviewing performance and accounting for ‘what matters most’. What impact do these indicators have on classroom practice, teacher knowledge and professional leadership?
This online workshop will outline the quality framework’s approach and teachers’ role within Ngā Ara Whai Hua. Participants will have the opportunity to determine and develop their interpretation of the
- - Outcome indicators
- - Process indicators
This online workshop will provide a forum for teachers to unpack and discuss the practical implications of the indicators on classroom practice and teachers’ professional learning.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.