Managing People Workshop (North Auckland)
– covers the systems and approach involved in managing staff in an ECE centre, from recruitment and induction, to management, performance issues and termination.
This workshop includes:
1. Recruitment (including job design, job descriptions, person specifications, advertising, interviewing, selection and contracting)
2. Induction Management (including house rules, relationships, communication, performance reviews/appraisals, leave, reviewing pay, managing performance issues)
3. Termination (including types and how to avoid problems)
Facilitator: Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Parking: There is no free parking onsite. ECC does not take responsibility to provide parking for attendees. Please check google maps for parking nearby.
- The ECC may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors.
We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.