Zoom Online Workshop - Local Curriculum: Planning, Implementing, and Evaluation Workshop
Your Local Curriculum – “What Matters Here”
Te Whāriki (2017) sets the expectation that ECE services will use the curriculum framework as a basis for weaving with children, parents and whanau its own local curriculum, taking into consideration aspirations and learning priorities. The Licensing Criteria (2016) also stipulate that centres must have a service curriculum that is consistent with Te Whāriki.
This intensive 2 hour zoom workshop will present a way of identifying ‘what matters here’ by way of:
- Ø a Local Curriculum Framework Policy
- Ø sensible links to the Licensing Criteria requirements
- Ø clear identification of philosophy, values, learning priorities, and aspirations
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.