Zoom Workshop for Teachers: Child Protection in ECE
NEW! Online Zoom Workshop!
Child Protection in ECE (2hours)
The Child Protection in ECE workshop is a 2 hour session, packed with information regarding legal requirements that are designed to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
The Children’s Act 2014 is a significant piece of legislation but it takes people who work with children to know what must be in place and what needs to be done. What are the key safety structures in the ECE context and what do teachers need to know? This workshop explains the protective system that needs to be in place and links it to teachers’ work and the learning environment.
Teachers will learn about
- why child protection policies and procedures are instrumental,
- how to define abuse, and
- discuss practical steps to take in various situations.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.