Zoom Online Workshop: Professional Growth Cycle
Professional Growth Cycle
The education sector is constantly changing and refreshing, introducing new policies and processes. Teachers’ certification is going online and the appraisal becomes a ‘professional growth cycle’. The intent is to make it more straightforward, save time and give teachers more freedom to concentrate on what’s important.
If you have any questions about the professional growth cycle, this intensive 2-hour zoom workshop will address:
- - The Teaching Council’s requirements for registration, certification and mentoring
- - The Licensing Criteria requirement for appraisal
- - The link to ERO’s Quality Indicators
In addition, the workshop will show how the ECC’s Blue Book Online can assist in meeting requirements in a streamlined, logical and easy way.
Participants do not need to own the Blue Book Online for the purpose of this workshop.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.