Marketing Workshop (East Auckland)
This workshop is designed for centre mangers and includes practical ideas for getting and keeping your parents.
- A challenge (winning customers) Who are your customers? How do I reach them.
- Communication is key. Gather ideas (through discussion).
- Who? (Parents, extended family, referrers)
- Other community organisations
This workshop will challenge you to make commitments to a few key activities you can start or restart now!!
Past participant, Lisa, from Cambridge Road Community Kindergarten said:
"Well worth doing, have lots of ideas and direction."
Facilitators: ECC CEO Peter Reynolds
- All workshops are half-day (four hours)
- Each workshop costs: $130+GST (ECC members), $150+GST (non-members)
- The ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there are insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.