Online Zoom Workshop - Early Literacy
What could teachers do to create a language-rich environment and what is conducive to children’s language development? There is so much more to literacy than the ability to read and write, particularly during the crucial early years.
This 2 hour ZOOM workshop concentrates on the importance of a sound knowledge base and purposeful planning to support young children’s emergent language skills. The workshop promotes the role of a dedicated literacy environment and a focus on oral language development specific to the early years. There is a strong emphasis on child development, practical and everyday tools and the empowerment of the child.
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.