FULLY BOOKED - Zoom Online Workshop: Professional Growth Cycle & Annualisation of Certification
Professional Growth Cycle / Appraisal, and Annualisation of Certification
The education sector is constantly changing and refreshing, introducing new policies and processes. As of 1st February 2021, the teacher certification process is carried out via Hapori Matatū and what used to be the appraisal is now the ‘professional growth cycle’. The intent is to make it more straightforward, save time and give teachers more freedom to concentrate on what’s important.
Most of the processes apply to all teachers across the education sector but if you have any questions about the requirements for the annual certification and the professional growth cycle from an ECE perspective, this workshop is specific to early childhood.
This intensive 2-hour zoom workshop will address:
- - The Teaching Council’s requirements for registration, certification and mentoring
- - The Licensing Criteria GMA 7 requirements for appraisal
- - The link to ERO’s Quality Indicators
Facilitator: Katina Beauchamp
- 2 hour online workshop
- Each workshop costs: $65+GST (ECC members), $75+GST (non members)
- Online Workshops are not recorded
- Presentation notes will be available
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time or backfilling positions
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.